Friday, May 11, 2007

fussy


Well, I'm taking a moment.
Something is up with my child. It could be teething, or a growth spurt, maybe a food allergy, I don't know but he's been cranky all morning. It's one of those times where nothing pleases him. He whines and tries to climb up my leg, I pick him up, he whines and squirms to get down. None of his toys are good enough. Electrical cords are GREAT but mommy and daddy keep taking them away from him. More crying.
He's also decided he doesn't like his bottle anymore, which would be fine except that he won't use his sippy cup either. If he were my dog, I'd just fill a syringe and squeeze a little liquid down his throat. However, I think that might constitute child abuse if I were to try it on a human being. He's napping right now, so I'm trying to get my mood up. I'm pretty sure getting fussy like the baby is not helpful.

No comments: