Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blue box mystery solved




I talked to my stepmother and father last night. Turns out my stepmom purchased 2 pairs of earrings. One pair for her and one pair for me. She mistakenly put her empty box in the mail. Hmmm...

Scott got me some great gifts. I got a pasta maker, a ravioli maker & a pasta cooking lesson! I love it.
He also got me 2 cakes. One was a flourless chocolate--decadent, and the other a whole wheat flour cake. Both were from Whole Foods. I love their cakes!
We opened a bottle of Caymus, 2003 Cabernet and had a great time with Evan celebrating my birthday.
Got a photo of one of the painted buntings and golden-fronted woodpeckers today. I was excited. I've been trying for a while but everytime I get the camera out, they fly away.




2 comments:

thomas said...

Bet that 2003 Caymus was tasty, I have an 04' in my cellar. I'm waiting to open it for awile. Nice Blog!

Jeni Q said...

!Oh my god! I missed your birthday!! Will you ever forgive me? Happy Birthday! And Happy Mother's Day, too, while I'm at it!

I miss you. Can we hang out the weekend of September 14-15?