Monday, April 28, 2008

Fish Bowl

This post is for Jeni because she wanted to see my fish bowl. It's not for fish, per se, but they seem to like it well enough. I've had the bowl for years and didn't know what to do with it b/c it's so big. I had been wanting to get some fish and one day it dawned on me that I already had a home for them. It turns out that the bowl holds 10 gallons of water and is perfect for fish, in my opinion. The only thing is that the curve of the bowl distorts the shape of the fish and makes them look so much bigger than they actually are, but I think this just adds to the enjoyment. I've had them for about 5 months now and they seem to be doing well.


I put Nina beside the bowl to give people a point of reference as to the size of the bowl. Then, of course, Evan wanted his picture taken too. He's so cute!


If you look close you can see my blue Beta and a couple of other fish swimming around.

2 comments:

Jeni Q said...

That *is* really cool! Thanks for sharing.

cmrpaul said...

Cool! Evan sure is cute:D