Saturday, June 9, 2007

Netflix


I don't have any sort of cable or satellite, so if I want to watch anything that does not come on the major networks or PBS, I turn to netflix. I used to love them. I say used to b/c now I can't really watch them much anymore. Evan demands a lot of attention and it gets to be frustrating to have to keep rewinded over and over again to catch a missed phrase or plot point. An hour long HBO show can take a couple of days to get through.


Despite that, I have been trying to get through the latest season of Entourage on dvd. So far, I've finished disc 2, and I think there might be only one disc left--woohoo. Thank God I can keep these dvd's for as long as it takes for me to get through them.


I am really enjoying Entourage. It kind of makes up for not having other shows like Arrested Development, Six Feet Under and Sex and the City on anymore.


I think my all-time favorite show will always be Arrested Development. I miss it so much.


I had to run outside right quick b/c Buddy, one of my steer, was munching on one of my roses. I ran him off, came in, sat down and saw him munching on my newly planted grape vine! So, I took a picture of him and then ran him off, again.

No comments: